Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Whirly Gig Summer Fun Socks Pattern

A lovely yahoo group WHENEVER invited me to be sock pattern hostess for the August Sock. The picture of the socks and the close up of the stitch definition is in the files/ photos section of that group.
You must join that free group, look over the pic, then email me and let me know you want it.
Payments for the August Sock Pattern Whirly Gig Summer Fun can be made now.
Prefer PayPal but can accept mailed checks or money orders.
Contact me by email for pay pal payment.
or
Contact me by email for home mailing address.
The pattern cannot be sent to you until AUGUST FIRST. This gives you time to choose your yarn or order it if you need to. Any sock yarn will be good for the whirly gigs and it will be a great stash buster pattern. I chose not to sell a kit to cut down on costs. Postage has gone up again and this way you get the pattern in the email immediately.

between now and then they have a wonderful JULY pattern hostess with a great pattern and some older super patterns or kits.

No comments: