Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Found A Fur Baby!

I wanted to say I found her at www.petfinder.com. What a really great site.
I found a wonderful rescued dog and now am working out details with owner and my son about pick up.
Details so far on Molly a 2 yr old Jack Russell / Beagle mix:
Molly was rescued from the pound. Her owner passed away and the family didn't want her so they took her to animal control. She is sweet and cuddly and loves to be with you. She is very energized. She gets along with dogs, cats, kids, rabbits. She just needs a loving home. Is up to date on shots and is spayed.

If all the travel plans and pick up details work out she will be home this weekend. I will get back from my Allegan trip Sunday night and she will be here waiting for me. My son and his girlfriend will travel to Bear Lake to pick her up.

So maybe a little bit of good thoughts towards a dog that needs a second chance and a knitting granny that needs her too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Wonderful for you! It didn't take very long! What a happy Sunday you'll have!

sheep#100 said...

Cute little face!

Kathy... said...

Oh! That is such terrific news. I am so happy that you and Molly have found each other. I wish you both a happy meeting!! Such fun!! Love from Kathy in Iowa (and SofeeSu too)

Mz Mar said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Molly! Hope everything goes smoothly and she's waiting for you when you get home!
You'll have to knit her up a sweater!

Barbara said...

great news about finding a dog for yourself.

And I hope the big horse dog gets back to his home.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! One of our Russells is a Jack-a-bee as well, and he has the absolute best qualities of both breeds. Molly is an absolute doll, and I look forward to seeing more pics of her!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeanie, this is such good news!
Hope the two of you'll meet Sunday night for the best time of your lifes! Molly sounds to be a great dog!

Anonymous said...

What a lucky dog hope everything works out for you weenie. Love Nina