Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's On The Way.


Soon my Rakestraw Spinner will be here. I finally got the webform to cooperate and take my order. I am pretty dense sometimes and just can't figure out what to put in what blank to make it go to the next screen. After I watched the video a few times ok about 20 times, I tried to spin and park with my regular spindle. It works. But I still have trouble with the shoulder thing. I really hope the shape and method of this works. I love to spin. Plus it doesn't look so delicate or flimsy either. Maybe it will travel a little better in the purse or bag. I can sure hope so.
Now I am sure looking at my favorite shop for more fiber!

2 comments:

soapy said...

I must order one too!! trying to figure out if the plying stitch paddle comes with it or not? Took a long time for the videos to open...errrr!

Heather said...

I can't wait for your review of the Rakestraw. I trust your judgement in all things fiber. I gave you another shoutout on my podcast and blog, btw. I hope you get a lot of traffic!
:D
Heather
Craftlit.blogspot.com
MamaOKnits.blogspot.com