Monday, July 17, 2006

Challenge Socks!


Here is my second sock from that book I am having a wonderful time knitting. I always have more than one, er uh , a dozen , things going at the same time. Small needle things and big needle things. The old eyes quit on me and fight back if I try to stick to teeny stuff too long. This sock is a blast to knit. I really can't wait now to jump into a pair with all kinds of colors of yarns. you only use 2 strands of color. It gets the wild color changes because you use painted or colored yarn.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful sock! Next time maybe a PINK one? hehe

soapy said...

beautiful job and great color choices!

sheep#100 said...

Isn't that a cool way to knit color?

Alliesw said...

Wow, thanks for the link to that very cool book. Nice socks, yours!

chappy said...

sock looks incredible!!! gorgeous knitting! hugs, chappy

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»